Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Secrets of succes

1) According Richard St John the height secret of success are passion, work, good, focus, push, serve, ideas and persist.

2) I choose the secret of passion; Richard St John said a sentence during the video that I always say, it’s to do a job you love not for the money because if you love it the money comes anyway. I’m totally agree with him, to research only the money it’s not good for life but doing everyday something your love is more fulfilling. Beside everybody want to be happy and the happiness isn’t the money but it’s to have a great friends and a family, the other are only material thing. For me it’s like that I want to spend my life, because I want to be a teacher and I know that I never be a millionaire but I know that everyday I get happy to do what I want to do. And it's more motivating than having a lot of money, to be alone and don’t know what to do with. Also money makes people crazy because they wanted more and more every time and they lose the view of happiness. The passion makes people more interesting and creates people open on the world and they meet each other. This is for all reason I chose the word passion because I think it’s the most important for living a nice life.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you Marjorie!! "Money doesn't make The happiness"
    My father tells me this sentence all the time!!
    I think that money gives happiness several times but the most important is the relations with the others the sharing and the love.
    Bye bye =)

    ReplyDelete